Day 1 (From Bagdogra/NJP station)
Upon your arrival at Bagdogra Airport, you will be transferred to Jaigaon for your overnight stay which is the last town at Indian border (170 km / 4.5 hrs). You may halt midway for having lunch. Hotel is just a few feet- steps from the Bhutan Gate. In the late evening you may just leisurely walk in the local market or even cross the Bhutan Gate and take a view of Phuentsholing town which is the first town in Bhutan when we enter from India then take dinner.
After breakfast complete immigration formalities and later drive from Phuentsholing to Thimphu (5/6Hrs). Even though the journey is long and tiring, you will be rewarded with spectacular sights of the diverse range in vegetation that Bhutan is so well known for. Lunch enroute. Reach Thimpu and check in the hotel.
Day 3 (Timpu Sightseeing)
The morning starts your day with good breakfast and a cup of coffee/tea and starts exploring the Beautiful Thimpu city. We will visit, Buddha Dordenma Statue, Motitang Mini Zoo, Tashichhod long viewpoint, Memorial Chorten, Paper Factory and the Amazing Simply Bhutan.
Day-4 ( Paro to Punakha)
Today Be excited to see the Beautiful landscapes on your way to Punakha. On your way visit Dochula pass & 108 memorial chortens also known as Druk Wangyal Chorten, Beautiful Punakha Dzong, Thrilling longest suspension bridge of Bhutan and if time permits then visit after 25-30 minutes hike to chimi lakhang Temple also known as the temple of Fertility.
Day- 5 ( Punakha to Paro)
Today We proceed to Paro After visiting the mesmerising Khumsum Yulley Namgyal Temple(1-hour trek). White river rafting( If interested, subject to operation), Royal Botanical Garden, magnificent Riverside view. In the evening visit the local Market.
Day 6 ( Chelela Pass)
Today we proceed to Chele-la-Pass (Subject to operation)- The highest motorable pass of Bhutan, which is located between the two most picturesque location of Bhutan Haa Valley & Paro Valley. After that visit Kyichu Lhakhang the oldest Buddhist Temple of Bhutan, drukyal dzong and National Museum.
Start early as you will hike to the most revered temple in the country (the Tiger’s Nest) which hangs majestically on a granite cliff of From Bagdogra/NJP station
After early Breakfast drive back to Siliguri. Change vehicle at Phuentsholing and check in at the hotel in Siliguri.
Its time to Say goodbye. Holiday concludes. You will be transferred to Bagdogra/ NJP railway station for your train/flight back to your destination. Let's stay in touch on Email/ whats app and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies
- Bhutan Immigration remains closed on Saturday, Sunday, and Govt. Holidays.
- Restricted Area Permit for Punakha: Restricted Area Permit is required to visit Punakha from Home Ministry of Bhutan Please bring 04 passport size photographs and Voter ID card or Passport of each person including children. This special permit is given only after the guest has entered Thimphu. The permit is not issued on Saturday and Sunday and Government Holidays.
- Documents required for Bhutan Immigration is Voter id/Passport along with 2 copies of the passport photograph
- Children below 18 years can carry school ID/Aadhar Card along with a birth Certificate. At some places, student discount on entrance fees is available therefore keep original School/college ID.
- Bhutan Immigration office remains open from 8:30 A.M to 3:30 P.M from Monday to Friday
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by the hotel.
- A valid photo ID proof for all guests staying at the hotel is mandatory.
- For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but most of the hotels only provide an extra mattress or roll out bed. Most of the hotels have no provision of an extra bed.
- Accommodation on twin/ triple Sharing basis. If an odd number then 3 will be accommodated in a room.
- Transportation vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please ensure that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis). You will be picked from and dropped at Bagdogra Airport upon your arrival and departure respectively.
- All hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Additional / personal use of the vehicle. Please ensure that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.