ENJOY THE NATURE OF BHUTAN
Bhutan is a land of many surprises cloaked with its rich and varied cultural heritage. Popularly known as ‘the land of thunder dragon’, this country also gained the highest rank as the happiest country in Asia. Because of its ‘Gross National Happiness’ philosophy, the people of Bhutan bring efforts in keeping the residents as well as the visitors happy. Our team of OffBeats Routes follow these footprints and devote ourselves to make your stay in Bhutan as one of the most unforgettable holidays.
DepartureMain Square, Old Town
Departure TimeApproximately 8.30AM
Return TimeApproximately 7.30PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light
Included5 Star AccommodationAirport TransferBreakfastPersonal Guide
Not IncludedGallery TicketLunch
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies
- Bhutan Immigration remains closed on Saturday, Sunday, and Govt. Holidays.
- Restricted Area Permit for Punakha: Restricted Area Permit is required to visit Punakha from Home Ministry of Bhutan Please bring 04 passport size photographs and Voter ID card or Passport of each person including children. This special permit is given only after the guest has entered Thimphu. The permit is not issued on Saturday and Sunday and Government Holidays.
- Documents required for Bhutan Immigration is Voter id/Passport along with 2 copies of the passport photograph
- Children below 18 years can carry school ID/Aadhar Card along with a birth Certificate. At some places, student discount on entrance fees is available therefore keep original School/college ID.
- Bhutan Immigration office remains open from 8:30 A.M to 3:30 P.M from Monday to Friday
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by the hotel.
- A valid photo ID proof for all guests staying at the hotel is mandatory.
- For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but most of the hotels only provide an extra mattress or roll out bed. Most of the hotels have no provision of an extra bed.
- Accommodation on twin/ triple Sharing basis. If an odd number then 3 will be accommodated in a room.
- Transportation vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please ensure that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis). You will be picked from and dropped at Bagdogra Airport upon your arrival and departure respectively.
- All hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Additional / personal use of the vehicle. Please ensure that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.